Friday, January 16, 2009

i thank God for...

i thank God for my country, malaysia.
though not perfect but still precious to God.

i thank God for my family.
for their love and support.

i thank God for school and form 6.
and for helping me see purpose in it.

i thank God for the christian fellowship in my school.
and all that He is doing in our midst.

i thank God for church,
for the body of Christ and the marvelous things He is doing.

i thank God for His mercy & grace.
that gets me through everyday.

i thank God for the friends and people around me, who are so precious.
for the smiles and laughs they bring into my life.

i thank God for His Word.
and how it speaks into my life and teaches me.

i thank God for nature.
for all the gorgeous things He created.

i thank God for loving me.
no matter how lousy i may be.

i thank God for providing.
that i have enough.

i thank God for being my comforter.
for being there when i needed Him.

i thank God for watching over me.
and for all the times He saves me.

i thank God for always helping me out,
out if the messes and tangles i get myself into.

i thank God for His forgiveness.
cause i know i really need it.

i thank God for His promises.
promises i know will last and come to pass.

i thank God for His wisdom.
that knows what's best.

i thank God for life.
that i can live it.

i thank God for every day.
that He is with me through the good ones and the bad ones too.

i thank God for everything.
everything, because there's just too much to thank God for.
and i know that everything i have comes from God.


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him,
who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28


God has been working out a lot of things in my life lately. and i'm amazed at how things turn out because God intervenes in the situations i am in. i'm amazed at how He still helps to untangle the tangles i've made of my life even though i've messed up like a billion gazillion times. i'm amazed, simply amazed.

Thank You, Lord.

1 comment:

++MeLisSa++ said...

I thank God for Ms. Lee Wai Yan,for she has been such an encourager to me and many others. I am so encouraged by your life, Wai Yan. Keep living your life out for Christ! Love you loads! Tc God bless you =)