Saturday, January 2, 2010

adventures


hello :) lots have been happening. haven't had much time to update but truth is, sometimes... okay, most of the time... i'm too lazy to do so.

but anyway,

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

can you believe it 2009 is over and a new year has just begun, again. 2009 was pretty tough *sigh* but God was there and in Him there was much hope and grace to get me through each and every situation. despite the tears, hurts, regrets, fears and all that, i knew in God i could trust. sometimes it was harder and sometimes it was easier. but 2009 taught me that i must always trust, trust in God that is.

it was pretty much an adventure, last year. not in the moving-around-physically-to-new-places sense, but more of walking into new things and experiences with God.

the adventure beginning with Him asking me to take His hand and just follow and walk along side Him. He taught me to stop looking at the world through my tainted and stained point of view and to look through His eyes. i'm still learning to do so and i don't find it easy to do, most of the time. the adventure continued, and i thank God for guiding me back when i strayed. sitting down with me when i was tired of the road. encouraging me and most of all assuring me of His love.

this adventure taught me a lot, tested my faith, broke me where i needed breaking, but most of all made me experience God even more in my life. without Him i am nothing.

even as i step into 2010, may there be even more adventures with the one i love. and may i walk close to Him all the way.

Lord, i commit this new year to you :)

oh, and i just got back from singapore :D my first time out of malaysia-land. i had truckloads of fun :) pictures are on facebook :D

singapore bunch
teehee :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

我的痛苦會停止,但求我的心能征服它。..................................................

waiyan said...

uhhh, sorry. i don't know how to read chinese.

TRUTH459 said...

Hello In Christ Jesus...! Please see my Christian Blog...?

http://truth459.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Roger / Florida / USA.