Friday, November 5, 2010

i owe it to love you

PKVUM THE CAMP 2010

PKVUM T.H.E. CAMP 2010

30th October – 2nd November 2010

Highlands Christian Centre (HCC),

Cameron Highlands

it was a camp where lives were challenged to live out our faith and love for God. it was a camp where we learned the power and warmth of encouragement and of loving one another. it was a camp where we realised the importance of unity in the body of Christ with Christ as the head. it was a camp where we learned to see the needs of others instead of always looking at our own needs. it was a camp where Jesus’s Name was lifted high, where we sought God through worship and prayer. it was a camp where we were reminded of our purpose, of God’s love, of our call.

Heal my heart and make it clean

Open up my eyes to the things unseen

Show me how to love like You have loved me

Break my heart for what breaks Yours

Everything I am for Your kingdoms cause

As I walk from earth into eternity

(Hosanna, Hillsongs)

Lord, open up our eyes to the things unseen. break our hearts for what breaks Yours. cause our ears to be tuned to listen to Your voice. may we have courage and boldness to step out in faith for You, out of our comfort zones. help us to go that extra mile to love the people around us with Your love. Lord, we want to make a difference in our uni, UM, for You! Lord, I love UM. and I pray that you would cause me to love it even more day by day with Your extraordinary love, not my own limited love. ♥

Let no debt remain outstanding,

except the continuing debt to love one another,

for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

Romans 13:8

 

because you loved me first, i love you.

because of this love, i learn to love the people around me.

No comments: