Thursday, February 10, 2011

totally sweet and awesome :)

my awesome new layout :)
cantik kan?
and i like the new fonts blogger has for my titles and stuff.

distracted
*sigh*


and i think i'm in love with the colour pink all over again :)
there was a point where i switched my favourite colour from pink to blue because of the blueblue sky.

but i think i like pink all over again now :) sweet mahh.

anyway, here's some pretty awesome...
(i think i'm over-using this word)
...stuff :)

baked cookies for chinese new year :)
choc chips!
trip back to Ipoh for chinese new year :)
family 
awesome new fippers slippers :)
i like blue still :D
and now, i shall have full confidence i shall not slip as i walk to and fro the bathroom in my college.
thanks to my kawan baik :)

thank you, God for everything.
everyday which you bring me through.
every person you have blessed me with.
thank you.
you are amazing.

No comments: