Thursday, December 25, 2014

Blessed Christmas

A picture speaks a thousand words, they say.

Here's my picture :)


Because of God's love, we are saved by His grace.
Because of God's love, we can love others.

Because He loves the world, He gave His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Because in Him, we have hope and we have love.

These children reminded me and pointed me back to this love of God.
And I pray that my life may point them back to His love too.

Blessed Christmas.

Love came down to save us.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish
but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Battambang, Cambodia 
December 2014

2 comments:

tanguojeng said...

Hello. Didn't know you had a blog. Merry Christmas

waiyan said...

Hello :) Now you do. A very un-updated blog though. Merry Christmas to you too :D