Saturday, November 7, 2009

keeping sane

so, i promised not to go on facebook till stpm is over. and so far so good :)

i used to go on all in the name of "de-stressing". ending up looking through a million gazillion profiles and pictures, playing bejeweled, heh. and then realising, "ohmy! i wasted so much much much time!" :(

so, with one of my de-stress tools gone which was actually a distraction. i had to resort to something else, less time consuming yet with the same de-stressing effects :)

and i remembered what kept me sane through SPM. veggietales :) see it goes way back here.

so, today. i just watched three of my favorite ones :) teehee. i love!

it's pretty good timing. cause i come down, listen to a silly song, say to myself "times up!" and get back to the books. works pretty well and is only about five minutes at the maximum? :) i love my new de-stress tool. :D

Song of the Cebu :)



The Hairbrush Song



I Love My Lips



and...
Pirates Who Don't Do Anything



there's a lot more :) but these are my favorite ones.
oh, silly songs are so fun!

oh, and today a few of the Youths came and i got an STPM de-stress kit. haha, kitkat, biscuits, jelly, stress balls, sweets :) and prayer and encouragement.

i love you's :) thank you very much!

taa!

No comments: