Saturday, October 16, 2010

rewind, pause, play

dear blog, long time no see!
how are you doing? :D

time for a revamp!
new title, new background, new theme :)
i like the whole rain on my window pane look.
it has a refreshing feel to it.
i like the rain.

A little update on what's been going on in my life. I've started university in University Malaya, doing a degree in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language). I'm about to finish my first semester and it's been quite a journey. I've met new people, learned new things and discovered much in the process.

God's been taking me through the journey step by step, bit by bit. I'm learning to trust Him a lot more now. And He never fails to amaze me with His unconditional love, grace and mercy. To be transformed in Him, I need to be close to Him.

So, for now, it's a lot of reflecting and drawing near to God, allowing Him to touch, heal and remove areas of my life that are not Christlike. Getting to know Him better, falling in love with Him deeper, and experiencing Him like never before.

Being in uni can get really hectic :| Assignments, presentations, deadlines, activities *BIG SIGH* When everything gets so overwhelming and unbearable, slow it down.

Rewind; to remember our purpose and hope in God, remember His everlasting promises.
Pause; take a break and find rest in His presence, listen to His still voice.
Play; continue on with His strength and grace, find joy in Him!

Rewind. Pause. Play.
Have a nice day! :)

No comments: