Tuesday, April 26, 2011

another rainy day

loveliest weather we've had in days,
sun shining down in warm golden rays

this was true just hours ago when i was walking to the swimming pool Eye rolling smile ah well. it’s raining again. and i’m sitting at my balcony, looking at the rain. it’s beautiful Smile

two papers down, three more to go.

at the end of that, it’ll mean that my first year in uni is done.

*takes a moment to let that sink*

I FINISH MY FIRST YEAR IN UNI!
NO MORE THE BLUR SESAT JUNIOR.
NO LONGER IN THE “RED DOT” CATEGORY Winking smile *joanne
NO MORE THE ONE BEING LOOKED OUT FOR.

my adventure here in uni will continue to progress Open-mouthed smile i’m excited! for all God has in store.

three more years to go. this is my prayer:

Teach us to number our days aright,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12


rain is stopping. off to dinner. and then back to studying.

i have to remind myself; i’m not actually done with first year yet. i’ve still got my finals to finish up Eye rolling smile

toodles.

1 comment:

Joannetmj said...

Haha! Aiyaa we both xyah worry pasal dot dot dot di! Kan? ;-)

Hang out together with our *ahem* friends when exam is done with, k?? Let's do something exciting.. something these non-KL/PJ people have never done!

Err... what's that ah...