Sunday, July 31, 2011

God bless, everything is God blessed.

Ask her about God’s goodness in her life and she will tell you about how God blessed her with a job as a clerk even though she had no qualifications whatsoever. She’ll tell you about how God provided for her children’s educations. And throughout her testimony she’ll say several times, “God bless, everything is God blessed.” And she always assured me God will provide.

I’ll remember her waiting up for me or my brothers when we were out late. She always disapproved of us going out and sleeping late. A few days back, she told me not to come home so late because it was dangerous, for girls especially. She always cared, always loved. I thank God for her life which has blessed mine.
"God bless, everything is God blessed."

yew leung and mah-mah :)

Mah-mah (my grandma) passed away today at 3.30pm. Passed away peacefully with almost all her children and grandchildren around her. As she breathed her last, we each said our goodbye’s and i love you’s to her. She has gone to heaven and one day, I’ll meet her there. We’re okay with letting her go, we just miss her very much. ♥

No comments: