Monday, December 12, 2011

prioritize

“Prioritizing is a constant task that, if done well, will keep you from getting overwhelmed. But, if you don’t prioritize using God’s Spirit and His Word as your plumb line, you will lose peace, feel like a failure, and end up doing nothing well. And that is never God’s purpose. Beware of the shoulds other people assign to your life and learn to say no. Remember: Just because you can, doesn’t mean you have to.” –Lisa Ryan

Why didn’t I read this earlier in the semester? Well, it’s not too late.

God, teach me and guide me to prioritize well the things I have to do that my life may glorify You through it all. Even when things are so overwhelming at times and I feel like giving up, help me to know and believe that indeed with You, nothing is impossible. I’m sorry for the things I’ve messed up and I ask for Your grace and mercy to continue to steer me back to Your paths.

We’re now in Week 13! Two more weeks to go! Flirt male

1 comment:

tien mie said...

imma take that quote!! i need it hehe =p thanks WY~