Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hi Handsome :)


This is Ernest :) - handsome kan?
I love him!
*hee*
He takes me to the movies :D
Takes me hiking :)
KUAT!


And drives us everywhere! He braves the traffic jams and fills our days together with lots of quirkiness :)

I thank God for this man, who is patient and kind towards others. I thank God for his humility and how he is teachable. By God's grace may we continue to learn and be obedient to walk in His ways. I thank God for our times together and for the future too, whatever the future may be. I thank God for him who loves and cares for me :') And I pray that I too will love and care for him as how God would want me to. Most of all, I pray that Christ will always be our center and foundation :)

We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19

1 comment:

Phang Carmen said...

Aww! Pls make sure im invited for your wedding hahaha one table for sweepers :p