Wednesday, May 29, 2013

magic dust

I must be really stressed :\

Came to the blog to just play with the cursor and watch the glitter/sprinkles/pixels fall whenever i move my mouse around. Like magic dust :D

Things have been pretty tough lately, consequences of terrible time management and procrastination :( Been pretty down about things especially my academic project. Many times I wish I could just do a disappearing act, vanish, do a "now you see me, now you don't", *tadaa!* thing. Sometimes I wish I could do magic blackouts or something. Hmmmm. Yeah, I've been pretty stressed.

Nevertheless, God has been graceful and God has been good. His love, as the Bible says, endures forever. And I am getting by on heavy dosages of grace and reminders of His everlasting promises. Perspectives change many things! The process has been humbling but it has taught me much.

Trust. Faith. Love. Hope. Peace. Joy. Persevere. Pray. (Just to name a few)

And so, I'm glad to say, "I'm still alive." :) Well, like Joanne says, "You think so easy to die meh? Dying not so easy wan." -.- True, our lives and times are in His hands, set by our God.

I have something better than magic dust :) a million gazillion times better than magic dust :) I have Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith. And He has conquered things far worst than my academic project. Heh.

For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. 
To Him be glory forever. Amen.
Romans 11:36 

No comments: