Wednesday, October 30, 2013

people, places and seasons


We only get two types of weather in Malaysia - sunshine and rain. I've gotten to experience autumn here in Korea and though I'm not very accustomed to the cold, i love how beautiful autumn is :) The leaves are starting to change their colour and some trees have gone bald bare. (is bald the right word for trees? maybe bare is better.) 

Beautiful Autumn :)
Well, it's been exactly two months since I got here. And it's been quite a journey of learning and experiencing new things. Been travelling a bit more this month - a temple stay in Boeun, a day trip to Daejeon, Seoul to meet Nie Nie, Busan to meet Adam and also to watch the 9th Busan Fireworks Festival, and also around our beloved city of Cheongju. :)

Thank You, Lord, for bringing me to this beautiful place :)

Suam-gol, Cheongju

And for all these wonderful people :)

Trip to Daejeon with these girls and Jake from IVF :)

Who teach me so much :)

Temple Stay at Boepjusa Temple, Boeun

Who love me and whom I love :)

Meeting Nie Nie in Seoul :) Was such a blessing and encouragement.
Insa-Dong, Seoul

And who take good care of me :)

With Adam Choi in Busan for the Fireworks Festival
Gwangan-ri Beach, Busan
There's so much to see around here. But I think the thing that makes all these trips and places really special to me are the people I encounter or am with in these places :) Thank You, Lord for each and every one of them :) I hope that I too will be a blessing to those around me. But more than that, I pray that I would be salt and light wherever I am, a witness for Christ and one who is not ashamed of the gospel.

Lord, help me. I really want to follow you and be obedient to your Word. But many times, I'm afraid and I fail so many times. Help me to love you with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul and all my strength. Help me to live a life that is pleasing unto you. I need you, Lord.


No comments: