Friday, November 1, 2013

Wish I was there, PKV :)


Hello my fellow brothers and sisters :) This picture came up on my desktop the other day and it made me feel really nostalgic. It was during one of the AGM's where we took up the roles of those before us as well as a change of PKV's advisor. I miss each and everyone of you.

Well, the reason why I'm writing this is cause T.H.E. Camp is happening tomorrow :) And how I wish I could be there! Even as the leaders are preparing for whatever else needs to be prepared for tomorrow, I pray that each one of you will go with much expectations and excitement :)

THE Camp 2010, Cameron Highlands
This was camp during my first year :) And also the beginning of serving in PKV for me :) I thank God for the relationships we formed and all that He has brought us through. We're already in final year weihh!! (To those who are in my batch - Timothy, Joanne, Daniel, Philemon, Deborah, Noah, Sandra, Elaine, Sarah, Jun Ling :) Ahh, the memories. May you continue to walk each day in faith and grow deeper and deeper in love with Christ :)

THE Camp 2012
Lots has changed over the years and God has brought in even more new people into our family :) I can't wait to meet the new juniors when I come back :D Take care of one another and love each other earnestly, okay? :) It's all part of being God's family.
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. Show hospitality to one another without grumbling. - 1 Peter 4:8-9 

Finally, specially for my two favorite girls :) Remember this? Every time I think about this I will laugh to myself :D Hehe, funny lah.

Camp Director Debs! :) It has always been such a blessing to have served alongside you. Your encouragement and prayer and your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit has blessed us in so many ways. I wish I could be there this time round but I guess God does bring us through different seasons and phases in life. I'll be praying for you all still :) Keep trusting in God and enjoy what He is doing amongst you. May the joy of the Lord be your strength :)

Princess Joyce! Haha. Don't merajuk ok? :) And you don't always have to be Martha. Be Mary and sit at the Lord's feet, enjoy His presence and learn from Him. He is sovereign and almighty! And He is at work among you. Trust Him :) Thank you for all that you have been doing. Don't give up, persevere :) And know this; His strength is made perfect in weakness :)


I love you and miss you all :) Have a good camp! God bless!

1 comment:

waiyan said...

Thank you, Steve for your sharing here :) I checked out your blog and it touches on a lot of hard issues Christians today tend to shy away from. I thank you for your fervency and passion in writing for God and I pray that God will continue to reveal to you much through His Spirit. Am just wondering why you copied and pasted your whole post on "Saved like the Paralytic" here. Was it something I wrote?