Wednesday, August 26, 2009

break time :)

it's surprising how i blog more as my stpm trials are nearing.

you'd think i'd abandon this blog at such a time as this. considering i've been doing a lousy job keeping it alive when you look back in time.

but i think blogging is like my little "stress relief" thing to do :)
it's like, i study for and hour plus and then i say okay, break time. go blog or something :)

well, i try to be very brief when i come online. and i do give myself time limits. but it's the frequency of coming online that kind of worries me.

well, i've got to do all i can to keep myself sane, right? seriously all that cramming is no good. well, i'd admit it's my fault for last minute cramming. heh.

besides coming online, i go jogging . i kinda like jogging, especially now that i've got yewkong's handy-dandy-strappy-thingy that can hold my mp3 player. music helps take my mind off the fatigue setting in. :)

i love holidays lahh, despite having to study.
i don't know, it's just a very flexible thing.

now back to maths. cause my time limits up!
toodles.

Dear Lord, thank you for the holidays.
i really needed it :) you always know what's best.
i love you.

2 comments:

Joannetmj said...

SAMPAT!

Haha, yeah, blogging is a stress-reliever. I've been blogging nearly everyday. =P

Hmm, few days more for trials. And about 10 weeks more to STPM..

Worry not, we've got God! :-)

(But sighing is good for health, so sigh all you want!)

waiyan said...

i'm holding on to God real tight to get through this! *gulp* it's scary.

haha. He will bring us through lah (: