Wednesday, August 19, 2009

so much higher, so much greater

a few more days to the august holidays but that also means less days to STPM trials :( eeps!

this week has been one whoop-dee-doo week. and it's only wednesday today! that makes no sense, i meant to say these past few days.

in the last two days, we've been having dance practices that last the whole 5 hours of school so that we don't have to study in class. it's fun but pretty draining, but it's all going to be over by his thursday. i'm so so grateful to God who has helped us through so much and poured His favor over our lives all throughout doing this dance. and He has been truly faithful all the way.

but apart from that; disappointments, brokenness and hurts have had an overwhelming effect on my life lately. but God is in control :) i know that and that is enough.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9

dear Lord,
i know that You are in control and that what You have planned and what You have in store is beyond me. truly, Your thoughts are higher and Your ways are far greater. i will trust in You with my life, my circumstances, my future, my loved ones, my everything. because You know what's best.

i love you.

2 comments:

Daniel Ting said...

all the best to your STPM trials!
=)

waiyan said...

thank you :) and all the best for your spm trials too!