Sunday, August 23, 2009

happy birthday, uncle keong :)

family gatherings are the
BOMB :)

and yesterday, we gathered to celebrate uncle keong's birthday.

this is uncle keong and his daughter.

the adults

the kids

inkkie and i

the youngest one of us all, emmett.
a kid filled with lots of energy.
he's like a, like a gummy bear! you know when they drink the juice, they start bouncing here, there and everywhere? seriously, never stops!

we were playing with fire at the park after our dinner and he wanted me to light a match. we wanted to teach him a little bit of manners, simple 'pleases' and 'thank yous'. and this how our conversation went.

emmett waiyan
hey, light the fire for me.
wait, what must you say first before asking people to do things?
*silence*
please...?
please.
please what?
*silence*
please...light the fire?
please, i like the fire.

hehe...reminded me a little of 'mind your language' episodes.

all in all, i enjoyed myself. good food, great company.

i love love love my family :D

helloo, august break!
now, if only you were longer and there were no trials right after.
that spoils it all, boo.

happy holidays!

2 comments:

Joannetmj said...

Aaaaaaahhhh soooo cute lah!

No, not you, the lil' elephant. =P

Aiyoyoyo. If only you can inject him and he remains that way forever!

What holidays! Trials after this. Hehe, you know, in a way I'm grateful that Taman Penjara has our trials so early, it's driving me to study earlier. If not I think I'll start right before STPM and panic my way through. =P

And and, if we do poorly, more inspiration to study. (Wait, that's what we said during mid-terms.. haiz, tak sedar diri langsung :-()

waiyan said...

i know, he's super duper adorable, right! :D

trials will be over before you know it :D STPM too. hahaa...yearight.

but God will be there.

okay, off to more chemistryy.. boo.