Wednesday, September 2, 2009

rescue

Dear God,
I really really really need you, Lord. :(


i'm not asking that You give me straight A's in my exams cause i know i don't deserve it.
i'm not asking You to take me out of my situations and place me in a world i percieve as perfect, cause that's just me wanting to run away.
i'm not asking You to show me what the future holds so that i'll be comforted cause that's not faith and who am i to ask that of You?

but please,
i'm asking that You'll teach me what to do.
i'm asking for Your grace and strength to get through this.
i'm asking that You help me to look at things through Your eyes and to look to You.
i'm asking that You'll calm my fears and grant me courage to go through with this.

because You know what's in my heart. and You know what's best.

i need you. i need You to come to my rescue, Lord...

The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
Psalm 23:1

No comments: