Tuesday, September 15, 2009

this feeling

i love this feeling!

no more trials.
though i am very clear on the fact that it's less than two months to the real thing.
this is for the moment!

but for now, trials is done with. :)
though i did screw up some papers but still...
Praise the Lord!

so, i stayed back for cf recess meeting today and was blessed :) i sayang the younger ones much, and seeing them grow in their walks with God is so encouraging. i pray that God will keep them close to Him always.

time flies so so so fast. i feel aged.
but as i look back on my ever lengthening timeline, i see God's love and faithfulness all throughout. and i am so grateful for all He has done. so so so grateful :)

and if it's God's will, there's still a long exciting journey ahead.

ah, you make all the difference!
you who makes my life have a purpose.
you who are ever present and real in my life.
you who are full of surprises and miracles.
you, O Lord, i love you!

besides that, i'm going for thePlan09 this sunday till wednesday. it's a mission conference thing and i am so excited! pray for God to speak and for the people there, the young people there especially, to answer and obey His call.

i'm really excited about God's call, but at times i'm not sure. i struggle with wanting to have control of my own life and my own future of wanting things to go according to my way, but i know that God's ways are above mine and His thought higher than my thoughts. and so, my life is at its best in His hands, according to His plans.

i was reminded of this some weeks back during an LYPG meeting. and it made me reflect on my walk with God again. how comfortable i had become at some point of my life, that He had to remind me of His call. His call to deny me, to die to myself and my desires and to follow Him.

Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
Luke 9:23
there is no greater purpose for my life than God's purpose. and that is the purpose i hope to be able to live out.

i am sorry, Lord, for the times i've let you down, times when i've gone my own way. but i thank you for being ever faithful and ever patient, always ready to take me back and embrace me when i came running back to you. thank you. help me, Lord, to know your purpose and to obey them. grant me courage and strength to do what you tell me to do and help me to trust in you always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time flies my friend. I am about 3 weeks away from finishing 1st year uni. That's kinda freaky, im also 3 weeks away from being soooo sleep deprived it wont even be funny, major projects just piled in. Yay?

Anyways, im glad you are well! All the best in your examsssssss XD