Saturday, September 26, 2009

scattered

so much has been happening over the past week, my thoughts are scattered. in a good way though :)

i just need some time and i'll update properly, promise :)

soon to come,
  • day out with the back row people minus one, G-FORCE :D
  • trip to Zoo Negara with the PPBC-ian Youths and Rachael's students :)
  • what happened at thePlan09
  • Project LRT aka Project Syok Sendiri with JoshuaTay
  • Green House BBQ :)
  • all that God has put in my heart :)
God has been doing some pretty amazing things and it amazes me how i can be so self absorbed and so indifferent to the things around me at times. tsk, terrible. God has opened my eyes to see a little bit more of His bigger picture, not the whole thing, but enough to make me realize there is a BIGGER BIGGER ENORMOUS HUGE plan in God's heart. and as i continue to go along with Him, He'll reveal it bit by bit. i just have to trust.

so, yeah. till next time! :)

Dear Lord,
thank You for letting me be a part of Your plan, Your great great plan.
I pray that You will expand my vision of You, that You will open my eyes to see things the way You see them and not through my own tainted outlook.
teach me obedience in prayer, in action, in words.
teach me to love like how You love.
let Your plan be my life's goal and let it be the plan that I go by.
because Your plan is the best plan.

No comments: