Monday, May 2, 2011

busted

today, i helped my mom dye her hair. it was fun cause we both had no idea how to do it with any proper systems, whether it’s from up to down or down to up, side to side. i don’t know. i just spread and combed through her hair with the dye.

because her hair was short and we had mixed the whole bottle of dye, we decided to dye my hair too. though i think there won’t be much difference as the colour is pretty dark (macam the first time i dyed my hair. super fail Eye rolling smile)

and as she spread the dye through my hair and tilted my head to the left, she said in shock, “Eh, why got earing here wan?! Since when you poke?”

uh oh. busted. Disappointed smile 

i pierced my right helix in february and up till now, my parents have been pretty oblivious to it. hmm.

but mum’s ok with it, i guess. there was no further comment.
just, “Thanks for helping me dye my hair.” Flirt male

1 comment:

lashesandstrokes said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!

LOL.I know how that went :P