Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Take Time

Take time to laugh
It is the music of the soul.

Take time to think
It is the source of power.

Take time to play
It is the source of perpetual youth.

Take time to read
It is the fountain of wisdom.

Take time to pray
It is the greatest power on earth.

Take time to love and be loved
It is a God-given privilege.

Take time to be friendly
It is the road to happiness.

Take time to give
It is too short a day to be selfish.

Take time to work
It is the price of success.

-Author unknown-

Found this beautiful poem as I was writing in the FES journal Swee Kit gave me. They've got some pretty interesting writings in there. This was in the section of "What Would You Do If You Were Given A 2nd Chance To Relive Your Campus Life Again?" Reminds me of how my time in uni is limited and I must make the best of every opportunity here in campus. Daddy's in that section too :) His picture so handsome *bangga* hee. :D

Was just reflecting and writing down my four months of holidays and the things I've been through. It's been an amazing journey and experience. Can't believe my holidays are coming to an end :\ Noooooo... Time flies.

Take time and use it wisely. Time is precious.

No comments: