Monday, October 3, 2011

touch my heart, Lord, speak to me

If You can use anything, Lord
You can use me
If You can use anything, Lord
You can use me
Take my hands, Lord
And my feet
Touch my heart, Lord
Speak to me
If You can use anything, Lord
You can use me
-Use Me

Here comes Week 4 :\ Convo week, convo dinner, college this and that, assignments, ... I can cry T.T But no, I shall not despair instead I shall place my trust and hope in God! This weekend I learned about JUSTICE, MERCY, GRACE and THANKSGIVING. Got some tips and guidelines on how to live life a little better.

Now, it's all about implementation. Let's see how the coming week goes :) 

Open my ears and my heart to listen to what You are saying. Open my eyes to see what You are wanting to show me. Lord, this week, speak to me.

No comments: