Tuesday, March 6, 2012

limited days

Teach us to number our days aright,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12

turning twenty two this year. if the average human lifespan is about 70 years, or 80 if we have strength (Psalm 90:10), i've only got about 50 years left. that's not a lot :\ 

and so, henceforth, i want to live my life to its fullest, not just enjoying it and all that, but more importantly to know and discover God more and more each day and to gain a heart of wisdom. to learn and also to teach, so that knowledge does not slip through the generations. to leave meaningful impacts in the lives around me, a channel of God's love to others. 

so much i want and need to do in these days. O Lord, teach me to number my days aright, that i may gain a heart of wisdom. and may You be my teacher through these days. 

No comments: