Wednesday, March 28, 2012

love is kind

But when the kindness and love of God our Saviour appeared,
He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done,
but because of His mercy.
(Titus 3:4-5)

God’s love is kind.
You don’t deserve it, yet you can’t earn it. He just loves you.

Everyday, I experience such an amazing love through the little little things that I take for granted many times.

Such as, the people at the office being helpful and kind to me – God’s kindness. Catching the bus, just in time – God’s kindness. Lecturers who are dedicated to teach – God’s kindness. His providence in my life i.e. food, place to stay, clothes, education, transportation, etc. – God’s kindness.

It’s stuff God doesn’t owe you. He just gives because He loves.

today,
love is kind
I learned that a small act of kindness goes a long way. It brightens up the person’s day. But more than that, I learned that kindness is unconditional. You don’t need a reason to be kind. You either choose to be kind or not. No one forces you, no one says you must do it. It’s up to you. And when it comes to love, that’s how it is.
Love is kind, it goes beyond what is required.

No comments: