Friday, April 6, 2012

love keeps no record of wrongs

Good Friday, the day Jesus was crucified. Sacrificed to pay for the sins of man.

picture taken from here

I know I've not been very consistent with updating on the "Love is..." series. But I couldn't help noticing how timely today's character of love is.

love keeps no record of wrongs

and that was exactly what my Savior Jesus Christ did on the cross, all for love. He kept no record of my wrongs when He laid down His life that I may live in Him. His blood paid the price for my life, He washed me clean from my sins, redeemed me from my wretchedness. by His grace and mercy, I am saved. and now, have life in Him.

All for love the Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love the heavens cried
For love was crucified
-All for Love, Hillsongs

thank you, God.

No comments: