Wednesday, April 18, 2012

love never fails

God never fails. He is sovereign and He knows what is best. And in His way and in His time, all things work out for the good of those who love Him who have been called according to His purpose.

It’s not been an easy week. Fell sick and have been in a very sorry shape :\ But one of the hardest and most painful things is that I had to let go of something (someone) I held dear to me, in order for things to get better and even more in accordance to God’s will.

Today at bible study, Mr Lian shared that suffering drives us to God, and when we are driven to God, He grants us grace. And His grace is sufficient for all our needs and circumstances.

I know you’ll read this and I want you to know I miss you a lot. And I also really want you to continue to grow in your faith and to discover and experience God in deeper, more intimate levels. I’ll always be here for you and will support and be a friend to you. Keep going because His love never fails.

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus out Lord.
(Romans 8:31-39)

No comments: