Tuesday, November 27, 2012

happy birthday :)

a bit late, but anyway...

Happy Birthday, Ernest Lee!



i love you :)
ngaawww :P

*BIGHUG*

thank you for always being there for me :)
it's been quite a wonderful journey thus far;
of knowing you and then falling in love with you and now learning to love each other better.
may we continue to grow personally and together,
always having Christ at the center of it all.

may you always have your heart set upon God and the things of God, that He may continue to build you and shape you into the man He has intended for you to be and that He would use your life to reach out and touch many other lives. may He be your strength and peace in all that you do and know that His grace is sufficient for you. His love never fails.

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
He is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in Him at all times, O people;
pour our your hearts to Him,
for God is our refuge.
Psalm 62:5-8

God is our refuge, stay strong in Him.
:)

with lotsa lotsa lotsa love,
waiyan

(23rd November 2012)

No comments: