Wednesday, November 21, 2012

plugged in

"stay connected," 
He says to me.


I am the vine, you are the branches. 
If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit. 
Apart from Me, you can do nothing. 
John 15:5

back to the hustle and bustle of semester again. i'll write about semester break another time :) this was just a reminder to me today that i've got to stay connected to God in order to live life in His ways. my quiet time has been pretty inconsistent lately and the amount of work that i've got to do is kind of overwhelming. :( but God reminds me, to put Him first above all. nothing is more urgent or important than keeping this relationship plugged in and alive. Apart from Him, I can do nothing, I am nothing.

so, pray i survive this week and more importantly, stay connected to God. 

No comments: