Wednesday, December 12, 2012

new

Finished my old journal and am beginning a new one :)
There's something about starting new journals that I love. It's like having a fresh start. It always feels like there is something hopeful and exciting in store. But I'm sure that along the way, life's truths along with its fair share of heartaches, prayers and praises, will be the stories written on these pages. As I read back on the things penned in my previous journals, I am just so amazed by how real God is in my life. And as I continue to journal bits and pieces of my life, I thank God that He is the great author of my life story who is still working on my unfinished story :) I am excited for the journeys and adventures that are to come knowing that my life is in His keeping. 

The Lord will keep
your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore.
Psalm 121:8

May you, wherever you are, experience great adventures and wonderful journeys with God :) goodnight!

No comments: