Sunday, December 5, 2010

final two

just got back from NC 2010 and it was really good, really really good.

am having my two last papers for my first sem’s finals tomorrow – Writing About Literature and Physical Education. Disappointed smile God, please help me.

am a bit restless now. so, meet my pet baby gecko.

IMG_3560

and he’s reading my Physical Education notes Open-mouthed smile

IMG_3562

distraction from Writing about Literature

comel kan? Smile aiseh, so distracted. how you tell me, how? okay, back to the notes. and update on NC 2010 will come soon after tomorrow’s two final papers.

last two, last two, last two, last two, last two, last two, last two, last two, last two, last two, last two, last two!! Flirt male

6 comments:

lashesandstrokes said...

i love your gecko!! i wanna see it!! :DDD

btw, all the best dear!! ^ ^

waiyan said...

haha, all the best to you too! two more and then we are FREEE :D woohoo.
i'll let you meet my gecko soon :)

Pamela said...

Wow you have a gecko! And most girls are afraid of reptiles. Haha.

waiyan said...

he's actually a product of our other two adult geckos :) his two other siblings died though :( but this one's a fighter and always hungry wan :)

my parents aren't the fluffy animals kind, though i've always wanted a dog :| they say we kids are too irresponsible :\ ah wells. reptiles and arachnids will do.

aifos said...

Erk! Is it some kind species of lizard? OH MY GOD! me + reptile, better not. XD.

waiyan said...

haha, yeahh, something like a lizard, but gecko's grow bigger tha the house cicak and have nicer patterns too.