Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i really really really need You, God.

Answer me when I call to you,
O my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1

am not going through anything like what King David went through. 
but there are things that are really bringing me down :(
yet I believe in a mighty God, the God of David and many others who went through all kinds of situations. And I know nothing is impossible for Him.

there is hope even in the most hopeless situations.
in God there is hope.

please, help me. :'(

5 comments:

lashesandstrokes said...

what happened, sayang ? :/

waiyan said...

haha, university registration. ada masalah :|

buutt...it's already settled, i think. thank God.

Joannetmj said...

Stwess over uni reg ka?? Why ah? Mine settled di, you pay then veli fast one :)

waiyan said...

haha, they say my course evaluation not done. so i checked and the same problem i corrected in october came up again. so i went to the HEP and asked them, and she said to just evaluate the two lecturers there (who didn't teach me =.=) so i did, and yeah, after that i could register.

i think so it's settled. think so, hope so :)

Joannetmj said...

Oh hahaha I evaluated everyone! Dun care whether they taught me or not =P should be ok di, see you soon!