Tuesday, December 7, 2010

today

today

i hugged my roommate, Li Fen, before she left for her hometown in Johor and said, “ Can you believe it we just finished one sem! Haluansiswa didn’t seem too long ago…” Smile i’m going to miss her very very very much. and i’m sorry that towards the end, i wasn’t really in the room.

today

i packed all my stuff up and took them home. my college room has been a place of silence and solitude, where i go to when i need my time alone to reflect and ponder on stuff. there was one time, i got marooned there without my cell phone and no internet, during the holidays. my roommate was not there and the food stores were closed Disappointed smile interesting time. usually after a while it gets too boring, so i run back home to PJ. such a spoilt kid Smile with tongue out

today

i posted all my NC 2010 pictures on Facebook.

IMG_3267

R.I.U.T. : Risk it, U-Turn! NC 2010

TWO! R.I.U.T. : Risk it, U-Turn! NC 2010

today

i read through my red journal Flirt male and i was reminded of many many many things; good and not so good. the year started off with much hopes and uncertainty. but at the end, seeing how God’s plans unfold was simply amazing. i’ve learned so much this past year and God has been ever-present in my ups and downs. Red heart but that’s not the end, He still has much much more in store! and many times i am fearful to go, but i’m asking Him for grace, strength and courage.

today,

i thank God for today.

2 comments:

aifos said...

Hee. Can't wait for our 2nd sem!
Just so you know, we only got class from monday to wednesday. What a bless!
Take care okay. Enjoy your holiday.

waiyan said...

seriously? :D
woohoo!