Saturday, November 30, 2013

40 days - goodbye november, hello december :)

Hello, final day of November today and also 40 days more to home :)

Been a good past ten days :) Did some shopping to which my mom replied,"Great! This will keep you warm and happy and smiling." :D Bought three jackets and a pair of boots for the winter in less than two hours! Not bad for a person who doesn't really fancy shopping :P

Also, the snow came again :) And so we played with the snow, made a snowman and also my first snow angel!




Also, got to spend more time with friends here. Trips, coffee dates, homecooked dinner by the boys from IVF, a Korean movie with no subtitles but which we could understand (improvements!) and a lot of meet ups over some sort of food or coffee :) I'm going to miss the friends here and even some have become family. The conversations, the experiences, the lives.

This month has been teaching me where to put my focus on - Christ. And that as I look to Christ, my perspectives change which in turn affects the way I think, feel, act, speak, etc. However, I've stumbled about so many many times. Getting distracted, losing focus, messy emotions, and so on. :\ But His grace always finds me, picks me up and shows me again and again the way I should go. It's been humbling.

I miss home a lot, though.

Also there's been quite a number of people who have lost loved ones :( And it just keeps reminding me: Life is short. Time is so limited. You never know if today is your last day on earth. Are you living a life that is to His Kingdom and glory? And also the people in our lives, are we loving them?

Aww.. shucks. This made me emo.

Goodbye November, Hello December :)

No comments: