Wednesday, November 20, 2013

50 days

So, I've been here in South Korea for almost three months now. And as I've said it so many time before (because it's true and it's a good reminder to myself) that this place and her people are beautiful in so many ways :) But I also miss Malaysia and her people very much, and my heart is definitely there. :)

So, here's the countdown! Fifty days till my flight home. FIFTY! 50! Five-Zero! (Haha, it's not really that big of a deal :P Every single day is indeed precious.) Fifty days till home, family, loved ones, friends, and so much more. I'm excited but I'm also so aware of how much I'm going to miss Korea.

I want to make each day count. Bless someone, do something meaningful, try something new, grow in faith :)
For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
- 2 Peter 1:5-8
I want to be prepared to go home, refreshed in God. With the knowledge and assurance that He is enough. :) I want to look back at these days and thank God for them and for what He has done and is doing in me. 

So, here's to 50 days to come, with God, here in Korea! :)

Picture taken from http://blog.connectionthebestmedicine.com/?p=1674

Teach us to number our days,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12

Oh! Yesterday was my dad's birthday :) I am thankful to be able to call him "Daddy" and am blessed to be known as his daughter :) 

I love you, Daddy :) And I miss you truckloads here in Korea! Thank you for providing and caring for me all these years! For teaching us through your words and actions and for inspiring us is so many many ways. I love your heart for God and your compassion for people and pray that day by day you will continue to grow in His grace and refining. You're my hero, Dad! And one of the most important men in my life :) *BIGHUG* God bless you!


I love you :)

2 comments:

Light Lee said...

i miss daddy =(
havent been away from home for such a long period.

waiyan said...

We'll make a trip to Sabah :) Climb Mt. K ok?