Monday, November 18, 2013

First Snow :)

There are moments in life that are precious and amazing. They make you bubble over in excitement just thinking about it. My first snow experience is today in Cheongju, South Korea :) And it was beautiful, amazing, exciting, fun and everything wonderful!

The first sight of snow from my room's window :D Excitement was unbearable!
Look at that :)
The changes I have been allowed to experience :)
Summer, Autumn, Winter :)

A place for my time alone with God :)
Now, too cold. But I'll find somewhere else.. :)
First touch of snow :)
Was so excited I went down in shorts and slippers :)
Thank You, Lord for such experiences! Lord, I'm amazed by You! Day by day, Your glory and wonders continues to amaze me. And thank You for the people I was able to share these moments with. Thank You for such moments and for being with me throughout :) I love You!

No comments: